External Referral Program Rules
Thank you for your interest in our referral program. A referral is any individual who you think would be a great fit for a school based Instructional, Leadership or Operations role at Achievement First. If your referral is hired, you will be eligible for $250.
Please read carefully to ensure your referral submission meets all the requirements to be bonus eligible.
How do I submit the referral?
- All referrals must be submitted through our official portal for you to be eligible for $250.
Who can I refer?
- Associate Teachers
What are the External Referral Rules?
- Referral bonuses will not be awarded for candidates hired for our Network Offices.
- You must be the first person to refer the candidate to Team Recruit in a given school year in order to be eligible for a bonus.
- Should two people refer the same person in the current school year, the bonus will be awarded to the first person to submit the referral form.
- Should two people refer the same person but in different school years, the bonus will be awarded to the person that referred in the current school year.
- People who have worked for AF in any capacity prior to being referred do not qualify as referrals. Should you refer a former AF staff member that is hired, you will not be eligible for the bonus
- Your referral does not qualify for a bonus if your referral has started an application before you submit the official referral form. There will be no exceptions.
- A referral is someone who has not applied or interviewed with Achievement First in the current school year (June 26, 2022 – current).
When does my referral expire?
- Referrals expires 1 year after it has been submitted. All referrals are valid for 1 year. You will only need to resubmit your referral when they are expired after that 1 calendar year.
When do I receive my referral bonus?
- Bonuses for referrals hired for a position in the 2023-24 school year will be paid out September 2023 if your referral is still an employee with Achievement First on September 1, 2023.
- Alternatively, if your referral is hired for a position in the 2022-23 school year, bonuses will be paid out four times a year (September, November, February and April), if your referral is still an employee with Achievement First 30 days after their start date.
How will I receive my referral bonus?
- A check will be mailed to the address you provide to us.