Referral Program – Achievement First Staff
Hi AF Staff Member! A referral is any individual who you think would be a great fit for a school based Instructional, Leadership or Operations role at Achievement First. As a thank you for your efforts, Team Recruit is excited to award AF employees cash bonuses if your referral is hired. Bonus amounts are determined by our hard to fill areas and are outlined below and expire a year after you submit the referral.
Please read carefully to ensure your referral submission meets all the requirements to be bonus eligible. Then click here to submit your referral.
Referral Bonus Rewards:
|Referral Rewards||Referral signs an offer letter for a 2023-24 position and is still an employee with AF on
September 1, 2023.
|Referral signs an offer letter for a mid-year position in the current school year and is still an employee with AF 30 days after their first day of work.|
Director of School Operations
Special Education Teachers
Teachers (excluding Math, Science, and Special Education)
Student Culture Assistants
Student Service Managers
- Referrals expires 1 year after it has been submitted. All referrals are valid for 1 year. You will only need to resubmit your referral when they are expired after that 1 calendar year, please resubmit their information using the official referral portal.
- You must be the first person to refer the candidate to Team Recruit in a given the referral window (1 year) to be eligible for a bonus.
- Should two people refer the same person in the referral window (1 year), the bonus will be awarded to the first person to submit the referral form.
- Should two people refer the same person but in different school years, the bonus will be awarded to the person that referred in the referral window (1 year).
- A referral is someone who has not applied or interviewed with Achievement First in the referral window (1 year).
Can I send my referral via email?
- Referrals must be submitted through the official form or your referral must apply using your unique referral link. Referrals that are emailed directly to Team Recruit or the email@example.com inbox will not be honored.
Who can I refer?
- School based Instructional candidates.
- Must have their Bachelor’s Degree or in process of having it before they are hired.
- Leadership or Operations role
Who can I not refer?
- Candidates hired in Network Support roles.
- People who have worked for AF in any capacity prior to being referred do not qualify as referrals. Should you refer a former AF staff member that is hired, you will not be eligible for the bonus
- Your referral does not qualify for a bonus if your referral has started an application before you submit the official referral form. There will be no exceptions.
Who can submit a referral?
- Everyone can submit a referral however not everyone will receive a referral bonus.
- Principals are not eligible for bonuses for referrals that result in hires for their own school.
- Senior level network support teammates (Vice Presidents, C-level) are not eligible for referral bonuses.
- Members of Team Recruit are not eligible for referral bonuses.
When do I receive my referral bonus?
- Bonuses for referrals hired for a position in the 2023-24 school year will be paid out September 2023 if your referral is still an employee with Achievement First on September 1, 2023.
- Alternatively, if your referral is hired for a position in the 2022-23 school year, bonuses will be paid out four times a year (Sep, Nov, Feb, and April), if your referral is still an employee with Achievement First 30 days after their first day of work.
How will I receive my referral bonus?
- Referral bonuses will appear in your regular paycheck and is subject to taxes.