Sharing and Learning—Together
Welcome to our Open Source portal, where we share the resources and curriculum found in our public charter schools. If you haven’t done so already, please register below to access the site.
ALREADY REGISTERED? Click to Enter Site.
To register, there are a few quick steps you’ll need to take:
- Enter your info below and click “submit.”
- Go to your email, and select the invite from Achievement First. Click the green “Get Started” button within.
- If your email address is not a Microsoft account, you will be asked to create one.
- Once your account is verified and your Microsoft account is set up, you’ll be directed back to this page. Click the “Enter Open Source Website” button above to gain access to thousands of Achievement First resources and tools!
Troubleshooting tip: If you get an “Access Denied” message, first make sure you registered below. Alternatively, try opening this page in a private browser/incognito window.
Questions? Reach out to us here for support or send us an email.
You will receive an invitation email shortly, follow the instructions to complete your registration.
Copyright: Achievement First
- Unless otherwise noted, all of the content in this resource is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution International 4.0 (CC BY) license. Other material as noted has been used through a Creative Commons license or is copyrighted material, which Achievement First is using under the principle of “fair use.” As a nonprofit educational organization, we are making such material available in our efforts to advance educational practice. We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of US Copyright Law. In accordance with 17 U.S.C.107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for educational purposes. These materials have been developed, transformed, and adapted over many years from multiple sources, and we have attempted to attribute our sources whenever possible. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. The user should make the judgment about whether this material may be used under fair use / fair dealing permissions in the user’s country.