During your phone interview, we'll spend time asking you questions, getting to know you, and sharing more information with you about both Achievement First and the positions available. At the end of the conversation, there will be time for questions. You can check out our FAQ before your phone interview.
What might we talk about?
- What makes you interested in working at Achievement First
- Diversity - please read about diversity at AF here
- Goals you have set for students
- Your student achievement results
- Classroom systems, procedures, routines and other behavior management strategies you have implemented
- How you stay organized
- How you lesson plan
- How you make instructional decisions
- Professional feedback you have received
- Coaching conversations